Saturday, October 31, 2009

The monthly meeting

Meeting up with friends in my quilting guild, Ringerike Quilteklubb, is one of the monthly highlights. Although I that day travelled from one part of the country to the other (Norway is a looong country), and attended at a Halloween party, I just had to attend our meeting as well. Boy was I tired that evening!!



Anne Quilten visited us with lots of goodies, and I could not leave without a few of them (who could?). I will show you my purchases later.




One of the ladies showed us these spoooky Halloween quilts. Awesome!!!



No, this is not me finishing my christmas quilt. Oona made this gorgeous quilt, she is a stitchery wizard!





She also made this beautiful quilt, with peacocks and butterflies.



Check out the wine house! It takes 5 litres of wine, so there is no immediate danger of running out of liquid he he.


Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time - all the quilts are lovely and the wine house is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete