Sunday, December 4, 2011

Several ways of finishing

All though there is lots to be finished before Christmas, I have completed two major tasks this week which allows me to lower my shoulders a bit :). I made it through my exam in project management -  and I was rewarded with an

A!!!!

The result is very inspiering (forgetting all the frustration), and I might just take another subject next year.


I have also finished the Goodbye Quilt for my colleague. I forced myself to free motion quilt it, and it turned out quite nice if I may say.





I am no professional free motion quilter, so I need a lot more practise but at least I am on my way!

I am soon hosting another give away, so stay tuned!

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

10 comments:

  1. Gratulerer med strålende resultat på eksamen. Quilten blei flott, synes frihandsquiltinga gjekk heilt fint. Klem Jofrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations on your exam result. That was brilliant.

    The quilt looks great, I bet your colleague will be thrilled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely!!! and the FMQ is beautiful!!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your A result,you must be proud.
    Your quilt is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teppet ditt ble kjempelekkert!
    Ønsker deg en flott ny uke,
    Laila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Would you mind sharing where to find the pattern? My mom would love to make one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete