Saturday, August 23, 2014

Vacation project

It has been  fun fun fun stitching this gorgeous Christmas Treasures Wreath from Rosalie Quinlan designs. Darling J is pretty impressed with my stitchery skills, he thought it would take months when he first saw the tiny stitches.





My plan is to make a Christmas cushion, so today I went shopping for the inside filling (what is it called in English I wonder?). I want to make a border, and as I have forbidden myself from buying any more fabric for a while it ment going through my own stash. Not the easiest job since my sewingroom is stuffed into one double closet.





Lucky me I found the cutest Christmas fabric! I`ve forgot I had these gems.

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

4 comments:

  1. Så fint det blir også så flotte stoffer du har lurt frem - dette blir kjempe fint !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjempeflott stitchery!
    Nå kom julefølelsen krypende frem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your embroidery is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy your blog. It's inspirational and fun. Your pillow-to-be already looks beautiful! Good for you! In US English, the inside of a pillow is either a "pillow form" or "insert" (if the filling is already encased into a pillow shape when you buy it) or just plain "stuffing" if loose like cotton balls. I look forward to more lovely creations from you and "Daisy". -- Jamie

    ReplyDelete