Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bargain

Yesterday I took my mom to Ikea. I don`t go there very often, but after making a very good buy, I might just go back soon ;)



This closet set me back 100 kroner, which is app. 16 US dollars. That is what I call a bargain! I will (of course) not keep any clothes in it, only fabrics, batting and so on.



A few weeks back I attended a class by Bente Tufte (no blogg). The technique was sewing on the line, the american way. I did attend a similar class with Hanne a while ago, so I was already familiar with the technique. However, there were so many lovely quiltladies attending the class, that I just had to join in. We had a great time! Today I finished the first block. Could it be any cuter??

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

2 comments:

  1. Kjempe flott skap som rommer masse!
    Nydelig blokk, det blir en flott quilt :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dette var en nydelig blokk. Hvis resten også er med slike duse farger blir det nok en flott quilt.

    ReplyDelete