Saturday, June 27, 2009

Summermeeting with the girls

Last evening we met at Anne for an cosy evening in the sun. The weather is very nice these days, and the temperatur is HOT! What is better than enjoing the summer on the porch with a stitchery and dear friends?



Åse has just taken my picture, so I had to take one of her too. Anne served a delicious chickensalad, perfect comfort food on a hot summersday. I will give you the recipe later on this weekend :)



Åse and I are making the same BOM from Lappemakeriet, only in different colors. If you check my previous post, you can see a BOM hanging on the wall at Lappemakeriet.



Pia is working on a cute christmas motif with cross stitches. I think she plans to put it into a quilt. Those who know me are aware of my all-year-christmas spirit. Just looking at this embroidery gets me going. Now I am humming christmas carols all day long, he he.



Hege is also getting into the holiday spirit with this adorable stitchery. She leaves the carols to me though, as she think it is a little bit early to sing christmas songs in June!


Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

2 comments:

  1. Godt å se at noen koser seg og syr selv i denne varmen. Vi holder på i hagen og det har desverre ikke blitt så mye sying de siste to dagene.... Men, slik som dere står på blir det sikkert mye fint å se på første treffet i quiltelaget etter sommeren ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sitting out on the porch stitching is so great.

    ReplyDelete