Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It is here!!

Look what the postman has brought me all the way from Hungary!! My stitching angel has totally spoilt me LOL



Look at these buttons! They are amazing, and is made by a friend of my angel.



She also sent me a gorgeous stitchery. I am going to make myself a cute little tablecloth :)



I love this little book! Just love it!! And I loooove chocolate, he he.......



My make up has got a new home from today :)



I don`t know the english word for this one, but I get a granny-feeling when I look at it. It is gorgeous! Thank you for all the lovely gifts!!! Please email me you blog adress, I haven`t been able to find it.

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

1 comment:

  1. Wow så my fint du fikk - vi liker at postmannen kommer med sånne flotte overraskelser. Hun har vært en god swap venn :o)

    ReplyDelete