Sunday, November 28, 2010

Making Christmas Presents and goodies for the sweet tooth

I have enjoyed a couple of lazy days off work. I have done some seriously pre-advent cleaning around the house (did I say lazy days??), and finished a couple of presents as well. And I am working on a little christmas design, which is not ready to show yet.



My step mom has for several years whished for pot holders to display in the kitchen, and this year I have granted her wish. I made these cute pot holders from an AnnAka design (Norwegian designer, unfortunately no blog or home page).



One of my nieces is getting this cute little bag. I made it in a couple of hours this morning.



My twin boys turned 11 yesterday, and today we celebrated inviting family for cakes. I am pleased to see that my baking skills has past on to the next generation. DD made these cute cup cakes all by himself. I only got to watch from a distance. The batter was hand made and perfect, he did an excellent job :).


Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

1 comment:

  1. Well, if that's what a lazy couple of days is like, what on earth would you do in a busy couple?

    ReplyDelete