Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I`m back!

Sorry folks! Time just flies by so fast these days, I tumble exhausted into bed every night. Big changes at work leaves little time to sew. Today I brought this lovely mugrug and bag with me to work.



They are both a Christmas gift from my dear friend Lena. So even if things are hectic at work, I have some fabric to look at and touch.



I bet I can find something in my office to fit into this cute little bag :)





Soo, what else have I been up to lately? Not much! This is what I have been working on lately. I have no idea what I`ll end up making!! I just like the colors :)

Next month things will change though. On February 12th we start on the great Dear Jane event. We are 13 women that for the next 8 months or so will meet up with one of my favourite quilt teachers (Hanne Schneider) and make our own versions of this wonderful quilt. And I have sworne that I will only hand sew..........

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

3 comments:

  1. Så nydelige ting du har sydd, ha en fin uke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute mug rug and bag.

    I admire you for tackling the Dear Jane quilt, and will follow your progress with interest.

    I hope all the changes at work are good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you are working on. What technique are you using to put it together? Is it like hexagons with fabric basted to paper and whipstitched together?

    ReplyDelete