Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tidy up!

A few days ago me and my friend Leka went on our traditional autumn trip to Lille Stasjon, a wonderful quilt shop. I will show you my purcases later. I bought a smart little plastic boks for some of my embroidery thread.



This is not it. Look at this mess! Like color spaghetti tangled up in eachother. This does not encourage me to sew, just to put the lid back on.




Here you see the result after several hours of labour, so tidy and nice! And a lot more room for new thread. Maybe I will buy some tonight at the first autumn meeting in my guild. Quiltefryd is visiting with their shop, and they are giving a lecture in sewing machine maintenance. I hope to take a lot of pictures so I can show you tomorrow.

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

1 comment:

  1. Det er jo så koselig med gode tradisjoner. Årlig høsttur til Lille Stasjon og Ikea gir alltid god inspirasjon når en er i så trivelig selskap :o)

    ReplyDelete