Friday, July 31, 2009

One more

I get up early in the morning, so I can check my e-mail and my blog before I rush off to work. Today this morning ritual was especially fun, as I found I`ve got a new award.



Grethe at Flittige Hender has given me this Great Blog Award, and I am tickle pink :) Thank you!!! (I will pass it on soon ;))

Today I am exhausted after a hectic day at work. We said goodbye to a colleague that is leaving us, and I moved to another office. The remaining of the day will be spent in my favourite chair, eating shrimps on toast, while I plan tomorrows sewing. My next door neighbour is coming over tomorrow, and we are spending the whole day sewing. A perfect Saturday! (I will naturally keep you posted on any major event).

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your award......have a great sewing day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete