Sunday, February 7, 2010

Purchases

I promised you I would show the purchases I made when Lille Stasjon visited our guild a couple of weeks ago. Sorry it has taken so long, it has been a loooong week.

I found some lovely blue fabrics that I just had to buy. I also bought paper templets. The 3" hexagons I plan to use making a scrap quilt from left over fabrics from the newest BOM I have joined - En gartner. This means that I am actually making two quilts at the same time. Cool!



A good thing I have learned if I want to save some bucks, is to only visit the shop once. This prooved to be difficult this time, since the shop was situated next to my table ;)



So this book also went in my bag! Well, I hope I get around to actually sew something from it sometimes.

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

3 comments:

  1. Stoffene er bare nydelige - jeg koser meg med dem nå :o) Gled deg til du skal bruke dem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spennende å se hva du skal sy av dine nye stoffer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabrics and a great book. Seems like a great shopping trip.

    ReplyDelete