Monday, May 24, 2010

Working on my baby quilt design

This weekend I have done quite a lot of stitching on my red work project that I showed you earlier. And finally I have lifted my butt, and started on my Baby Quilt. I have done a few sketches today, and is constantly thinking about the fabric choice. I only wish my sewingroom was a bit more organized. I don`t need to have it spotless, but if it gets to messy it messes with my creativity.



Anyway, since the young man that I planned this quilt for soon is on his way home from the hospitol, I better get going.

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

2 comments:

  1. Dette ser spennende ut. Gleder meg til å se det ferdig. Herlige stoffer på det forrige innlegget - de skal kanskje brukes i prosjekt "babyquilt"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The creative process takes time and I am quite sure your end product will be just right and very pretty for the baby!!!

    ReplyDelete