Saturday, July 31, 2010

A last minute finish...puh...

Yikes! Today is the last day of July!! And I have no finished project to show for. So I ran in to my sewingroom, looking for something to finish for my OPAM. Luckily I had this teabag holder that just needed a few stitches to complete.



This has not been a good month for sewing, but I have started the countdown :) I have seven more working days to go, and then it is VACATION!!!!




This BOM from Lappemakeriet will be my focus project when enjoying my holiday. I finished these three blocks today. They are fast and fun to make. Trine (co-owner) is generous when she cuts the fabrics, you always get plenty of fabric. So much that I am making a long tablerunner with some of the left over fabrics.

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

1 comment:

  1. Det er ikke bestandig en får tid til alt en vil. Dresdenplatene dine er flotte. Trine har lagt med masse stoff. Jeg bruker mitt overskuddstoff til et annet teppe i sekskanter. Det er farktisk nok til hele teppet, mengler bare bakgrunnstoffet. Ha en super helg.

    ReplyDelete