Sunday, October 10, 2010

Autumn is definitely here

It is strange reading blogs from down under, where it is summer and hot, while winter is closing in up here. What an amazing planet we live on!



Autumn is my favourite time of year (I am allergic...). The air is crisp and pollen free, and the colours are amazing. Sitting in a warm house with candle lights, listening to the storm outside is quite cosy. My children are allready making their Christmas wishing lists...




I finished stitching this block on Sunday. The block is for the Christmas Hearts table cloth I am working on. Now I just have to stitch the first heart again (drew it the wrong way last time..) and I am back on track. I wonder what the next BOM is like?? This is exhiting!!!

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you Siv, autumn is wonderful. So is the hearrt you're stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så mykje fint du lagar! Tenk å få Quiltegården så langt berre for ein klubbkveld, utruleg! Kva heiter klubben din? Eg syr også juleduken, tok stjerna på maskin, så eg merka ikkje at det var feil i mønsteret. Håpar å få ferdig dette arbeidet til jul!

    ReplyDelete