Monday, November 15, 2010

Fighting my zipper fobi

Man, do I hate zippers! It is not that zippers are a bad thing, it is just the feeling of not "getting it right" that erks me. Therefore I hardly ever makes something that requires a zipper. You will never see me change a zipper in anyones jeans. I am a quilter, not a mender! That is why I feel quite proud now, showing off my two fresh made pencil cases.



I know I know, it is not the most advanced zipper, no curves or anything. Mind you, I did put in the binding simultaneous with the zipper! I tell you, I felt like a genious, lol. And I had no pattern, just started sewing hoping it would turn out right. (I don`t care that the fishes are upside down on one side, those are the fish from down under. (Get it???)

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

2 comments:

  1. They're great. I can't/don't/won't do zips either, despite the best(???) efforts of my needlework teacher at school.

    ReplyDelete