Sunday, November 7, 2010

Working my way through The List

Finally I am getting started on my christmas present list. I don`t know how I every year manage to fall behind, especially since I have my New Year ritual (January 1th I put up this years Christmas present list). So here I am, soon mid November, and barely starting making presents. Today I have been a good quilter though. I got up at 0730 am, and after a quick breakfast (yep, still eating cabbage) I started making bread baskets.



After four baskets I ran out of batting (I use Habalon) and had to place a quick Sunday internet order. I still have to make som baskets for the annual Christmas Raffle we put together in our village.

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

3 comments:

  1. Ser ut som om det er mange som har tilbrakt søndagen på syrommet :) Brødkurver er flotte gaver å få.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics you used for those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your baskets. A question where do you order your Habalon?

    ReplyDelete