Saturday, November 13, 2010

Two finishes

Today I have joined Sue and her Christmas quilt-a-long Saturday. I believe it is the last quilt-along of the year, but Sue has promised to continue next year as well.



I have finished two shoe bags today, both Christmas presents. I used a pattern from AnnaKa, a Norwegian designer (no blog or homepage). The table cloth you see under the bags is a piece I made a couple of years ago. Before this weekend is over I hope to have made a pencil case for my DD.

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

7 comments:

  1. I love the fabrics of the shoe bags. Are they the initials of the person you're giving them to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoe bags!
    Wish you a great Sunday,
    Laila

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoe bags are just lovely! Great job! I hope you had a great time today sewing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are busy making Christmas gifts, and so am I. Lovely shoe bags and great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skoposene ble kjempefine -nyhdelige stoffer. Og så kjekt å være ferdig med to julegaver! Jeg må prøve å få sydd litt julegaver, og skoposer er en god ide :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope that you got your sewing done on the weekend. Those shoe bags are very nice gifts for sure.

    ReplyDelete