Saturday, August 15, 2009

A little idea gone wild

I really need to make up my mind before I start on a project without a pattern. My plan was to make a cute little tote, maybe for my angel over there. While I was working on it, I changed my mind, over and over again, and before I knew it I had made this large bag. I ended up sewing the bag according to Annaka`s Matildes Summerbag, but my bag is a bit longer.



I love the colors, but this is a bag for a slim person with long arms, he he.

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

3 comments:

  1. Himmel och Pannkaka.. den är super snygg!!!
    Nej nu måste jag skärpa mig.. jag behöver en ny väska!!! Så är det bara.. Tack för inspirationen!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veska ser flott ut, nydelige stoffer du har brukt her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag. The colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete