Monday, August 10, 2009

One finish

My new bag is finally finished, after a long Sunday in my sewingroom. It is a very long time since I started on the stitchery, and it took me some time to decide what pattern to use. But here it is, and Grimstad is still several weeks away :)




I think the front turned out very nice, but I am not showing you the back. Nope! I really don`t know what I was thinking when I chose that fabric! Maybe my brain cells was taking a nap?? Good thing I`m not the skinniest person, that way I can hide the back of the bag, he he.....

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

5 comments:

  1. Så nydelig veska di blei. Flott måte å bruke dette stitcheriet på.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjempenydelig veske! Stitcheriet er flott og kommer absolutt til sin rett her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Den ble kjempe fin. Nydelige stoffer. Grattis med ny veske !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lekker "Mathildeveske" med egen vri! Så Åses veske idag - skikkelig stilig den også! God tur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your bag and won't you show the back of your bag to me, please. I can tell you of it's that bad, I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete