Friday, August 21, 2009

It`s Friday! Yippi!!!

It is finally weekend, and I am looking forward to it more than usual since this is going to be a special weekend. I am invited to a superspecial birthday party! My friend Bente (no blog) is celebrating turning 50 earlier this summer, and have invited friends over for a quilting birthday. (Ever been to one?). I am tickled pink with anticipation, celebrating Bente and meeting up with friends I haven`t seen for a while. The best part? It lasts all weekend!!

Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

4 comments:

  1. Kos dere masse! Er spent på å se resultater, og å høre om den type feiring!

    PS - Har fått mønster i dag, jeg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's the way to celebrate a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så hyggelig, quiltebursdag.....kos deg masse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to celebrate a birthday! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete