Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lovely presents from lovely friends

After our visit to Lappemakeriet my friends Hanne, May Britt and Bente surprised me with a lovely birtdaypresent. They gave me the Japanese book and two bundles of repro fabric for my Dear Jane project (just startet, will take years ).

My friend and neighbour Lene (no blog) gave me the qute bag and the Japanese fabric, and money so I can buy even more fabrics.

The fabrics on the left is the ones I bought at Lappemakeriet. I was all out of fabrics with polka dots, and just had to have some new ones to (just feels wrong when their missing from my stash).

See you soon

Siv Hege

4 comments:

  1. We are looking forward to see what you will make with your new fabrics :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got great gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flotte bursdagsgaver! De får du mye glede av. Gratulerer med oppstart av blogg, du blir nok hekta slik som vi andre :)

    ReplyDelete