Saturday, May 30, 2009

More Show and tell

My camera ran out of batteries, so I didn`t get pictures of all the quilts, bags, and tablerunners that were shown. I manage to get a few shots though, check out this gorgeous sampler!




This lady is a wizard with japanese fabrics!





I really loved this bag, with the beautyful stitchery in the middle. Hm... think I need a new one myself...





This quilt made by Lena is absolutely to die for!



Here is a close up.




This bag I saw in Lappe Livs shop. (I don`t know who the designer is)






Have fun sewing!

Siv Hege

2 comments:

  1. I just found your Blog and it is charming. I love the quilt that you are making for your brother. So simpled but so effective. I'll keep coming back. so keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to quilt bloggers. Your work is lovely and so is your blog!

    ReplyDelete